Inman Aligner Glasgow
Thanks to Inman Aligner, we can straighten teeth or treat your protruding or over-crowded teeth in our Glasgow practice in a matter of weeks and with the far less discomfort than metal train tracks.
Forget old fashioned, awkward orthodontic braces. The Inman Aligner system is a great way to get the smile you want.
How does the Inman Aligner system work?
The Inman Aligner is made up of a clear plastic retainer with two spring-loaded aligning bars. These fit over your front teeth providing a gentle, constant pressure to ease your teeth into the correct position.
It is easy to use and the aligner can be inserted and removed at any time allowing you to eat and drink and brush your teeth as normal.
Once your teeth have been moved to where we want them, you wear a discreet retainer to keep them in their new position.
Here is a short animation illustrating how Inman Aligner braces work. As you can see, the Inman Aligner system is just for the top and bottom front teeth.
Your Inman Aligner treatment timeline
- During your first consultation in our Glasgow practice we take a dental impression of your teeth.
- Then, during your second consultation, your teeth are smoothed to make room for the proper movement and we fit your aligner.
- You will then need to return approximately every two weeks during your treatment to review progress and adjust the aligner.
How long does it take?
Inman Aligner treatment for most patients takes from 8-16 weeks.
Looking after your aligner
- Always put it into place with your fingers rather than twisting it into place with your teeth. That can break your aligner.
- Clean your Inman Aligner every day but don't try to sterilise it with boiling water
- Store it carefully in its case when you're not wearing it
- Don't expose it to direct heat
Check out this video from Inman Aligner
How much does the Inman Aligner cost?
The Inman Aligner costs from £1450.
Don't forget a range of payment options are available to help you pay for Inman Aligner treatment including pay as you go and 0% interest.